One of the many things we are really proud of at Dukinfield Tigers, is the long-term commitment to offering fun, skills-based sessions for very young children interested in playing football. Our most recent volunteer coaches have had to stop the sessions due to work commitments. We now need a new coach / leader of our Tiger Cubs sessions. Could it be you? The following information might help you to decide….
THE ROLE: To lead our indoor football sessions at Astley for children in Reception and Year 1
We need someone who:
- Is 18 or over
- Enjoys working with young children
- Wants to coach and develop their own coaching skills
- Can commit to weekly training (Wednesdays, 5-6pm)
We can offer you:
- A supportive and established club environment with other committed volunteers
- Supportive parents and enthusiastic children!
- Training facilities and equipment provided (We train at Astley Sports College in Dukinfield)
- A flexible induction – support and guidance if you’re new to coaching, or we’ll let you get on with it if you’ve done it before.
- Ongoing training (FA Level 1 and 2 in coaching football, etc all paid for by the club)
All coaches are subject to an enhanced DBS check as part of our commitment to safeguarding children. We would support you to achieve your FA Level 1 in coaching football, within 12 months.
If you are interested in joining Dukinfield Tigers coaching team, or would like more information, please contact John on 07708900132 or Jackie on 07779 916381
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org